The Travel Blog Traffic Exchange is a collection of the best travel blogs on the internet.
|Site Name / Description||Traffic In (weekly)||Traffic Out (weekly)|
|1.||Don't Stop Living|
The longest running one man travel guide to all seven continents
Amazing Australian Adventures with Red Nomad OZ
If you want to be a part of the Travel Blog Traffic Exchange (#TBTX) and get traffic to your blog: send in an application right away! (Please don’t forget to read the T&C below!)
Learn More… Hide..
How it works
Once you sign up you add a link to this page on your website. When users click through that link, they will end up here and we will rank you according to the number of users you send through. Your users will come here and see a list of the best blogs from around the world. Similarly, users from other blogs will also end up here and click through to your site using your link above. This is how we create an awesome traffic exchange between travel blogs!
All blogs should:
- be in English (or have English as one of the language options)
- be at least 6 months old (with regular content and updates – that is, at least one post per month)
- have a dedicated domain such as .com .org or similar (blogspot/blogger and similar domains will be excluded)
- have at least a total of 1000 followers on social media (FB, TW and/or other platforms)
- this is an exchange for TRAVEL blogs. Expat blogs with content about one country only are not the best fit
- travel blogs dedicated to promoting a brand or as part of a greater commercial site dedicated to a brand, are not what we’re looking for either
All applications are revised by us and we reserve the right to not include blogs that we do not consider meet the standards of the remaining participants. We reply to most emails. But considering the high volume of messages we receive, if you do not hear from us within a month, please understand your blog is not to be included in the TBTX at the present time. Please feel free to apply again to participate after 6 months or more.
Once included, blogs should keep on publishing content regularly – blogs with no new posts during 4 consecutive weeks will be excluded (they can be re-added by request if regular content starts getting published again in the future). Our readers deserve the best travel content out there and we do not wish to redirect anyone to blogs with obsolete posts.
Terms of Service
No cheating! It’s that simple. We track incoming traffic using IP addresses and will not tolerate any fraudulent visitors/bots/etc. Our aim is to send quality traffic to all the travel blogs on this exchange and therefore we are very strict about cheating. Other than that, feel free to promote your link on Facebook, Twitter, etc. too, using the hashtag #TBTX
Blogs that participate in the #TBTX are automatically added to the Travel Blog Search too.
Results are reset every Monday, to keep things fresh and interesting!
If you have any questions or suggestions, please feel free to get in touch: firstname.lastname@example.org